Recession and unparalleled inter-Trade price wars have Marketing on its knees. BRAND-BUILDING has been relegated by Trade leverage to damaging SHORT-TERMISM today … everything being judged on short-term Sales. Everything at lowest possible price.
And most brands have been burned by their Trade …
Today, as we crawl out of recession, Clients must re-invest back into their brands and re-build strong Brand Equities – those quality values and imagery that set theirs apart, and made them well worth paying extra for. But to a large extent these past 5 years, Marketing has let its brands down, yielding to the harsh pressures of Trade leverage and manipulation. Not too surprising however when 80% of all Food, Drink and Healthcare go through the Big 6 Retailers – their power has rocketed and manufacturers paid the price with reduced margins and ‘GBH’ through Distribution and other threats.
TV advertising has to be the best, fastest and most cost-effective way back for such brands. Ten reasons to consider:
1. Recession and Trade power have forced short-termism on brands at every marketing level. Manufacturer margins worst state ever.
2. Vital role of brand-building relegated, replaced by costly lowest pricing. New generation of shoppers buy only on promotions.
3. Brands must brand-build again post-recession and add value back. Brand equities need re-igniting – and prices rebalanced by VFM.
4. Small-budget brands both deserve and need TV to re-build consumer equities and stay in Distribution. BUT TV hideously expensive, right?
5. TVLowCost has bravely pioneered UK’s Best Value All-in TV Packs. High quality but low-cost TV run by 30yr+ veterans. TV now affordable.
6. £225k complete Package valued at £1m. £64k fixed-price Shoots for 4 commercials worth £250k vs Industry £168k average for 1×30″.
7. Trade ONLY loves TV, even today. No other media delivers Impact and Persuasion like TV, enabling brands to change up a gear.
8. Results averages consistent and remarkable for small spends: Sales lifts +29%. Distribution gains between +25-52%. Win Win.
9. TVLowCost’s track record for re-igniting small-budget brands – often declining and losing Distribution – unparalleled. Strong Launches too.
10. Nestle, Muller, Novartis, Typhoo, Sanofi, Dairy Crest – even globals use TVLowCost for their small-spenders, avoiding hi-cost agencies.
If you have a small-budget brand needing re-igniting, give me – Andrew Mitchell – a call on 02088473776, or 08989 839927 or email: email@example.com
Thanks, Andrew Mitchell, MD TVLowCost Ltd.